Easy Banana Nut Muffins - Walnuts & Pecans
These banana nut muffins are really easy to make and are a great way to use up really ripe bananas. I've used pecan and walnuts but if you want to make banana and walnut muffins, just use walnuts.
They taste amazing, are a great breakfast muffin and are so simple, you can make them with the kids!
To make them, you will need:
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda (only if you have used all purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 overripe bananas
- 280g or 2 cups self raising flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 2 eggs
- 170g or 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 60g or 1/2 cup walnuts & pecans
- 170g or 1 cup brown sugar - light or dark brown