ULTIMATE SUGAR COOKIE | Edible VALENTINE'S DAY Treat | DIY Demonstration
Heart Shaped SUGAR COOKIES with STRAWBERRY CENTER that's mouthwatering!! BE MINE!! Will melt the heart of your Valentine(s)!! Recipe below...
SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large cookie sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 3-1/4 cups of all-purpose four (extra for rolling out cookie dough)
- 1 cup (2 sticks/16 tablespoons) butter, softened
- Whisk baking powder and salt in flour until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. About 2-3 minutes. Add egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Beat for an additional 1 minutes.
- On low speed mix in flour (1 cup at a time) until blended with butter mixture. Dough will pull loose for the side of the bowl when well blended. NO NEED TO REFRIGERATE DOUGH!!
- Divide cookie dough. Roll out half the dough at a time on lightly floured surface to 1/4- inch thick. Cut out heart shaped cookies. Fill center with your favorite jam.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the sides for cookies are golden in color!! Cool completely on cooking rack, about 1 hour.
TIPS: Store at room temperature in an air thigh container for up to 2 days. Freeze up to 2 mouths in an airtight container.
~~~ENJOY your HEART SHAPED VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIES~~~