ELSA BLUE & WHITE SWIRLED CHOCOLATE CHIP Cookies | Vanilla Morsels | Disney Inspired
INTRODUCING Khloe, Deronda's granddaughter, as she appears in her 1st food video. She demonstrate how to use Nestle Frozen II Movie Baking Chips with Blue & White Swirled Vanilla Morsels to make her favorite Disney inspired ELSA COOKIES!! DELICIOUS!! Recipe below...
ELSA COOKIES (Disney inspired)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Nestle Frozen 2 Movie Blue & White swirled baking chips
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extra
- 1-2 large cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or lightly buttered. Set aside.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- Beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until well blended. Beat in baking soda and salt until blended. Add flour. Mix until flour has blended well into butter and sugar mixture.
- Stir in Blue & White baking chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto large cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or lightly buttered.
- Bake in a 375 degrees preheated oven for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden around edges.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Cool for 15-20 minutes.
TIPS: Store at room temperature for 1 day in an airtight container or freeze up to 3 months wrapped with plastic and then foil making sure edges are well sealed.
~~~ENJOY your ELSA BLUE & WHITE MORSEL COOKIES~~~