OATMEAL COOKIES | Quaker Oats Vanishing Cookies | DIY for Beginners
Learn how to make Quaker Oats Vanishing OATMEAL COOKIES!! So delicious!! Simple and easy!! A perfect snack anytime of the year!! Recipe below...
Quaker Oat's VANISHING OATMEAL COOKIES
(Makes 4 dozen cookies)
- 1 cup raisins or substitute with chocolate chips, walnuts, pecan, and/or dried cranberries, cherries, etc.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned uncooked)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
- In a small bowl, slightly whisk eggs and vanilla together. Add to butter mixture. Beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk well. Beat 1/2 flour mixture (at a time) until flour disappears.
- Stir in oatmeal and raisins or whatever raisins will be substituted for.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto uncreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges of cookies. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
TIPS: Store in airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. BAR COOKIES Bake 30-35 minutes in uncreased 13" x 9-inch metal baking pan.
~~~ENJOY your Quaker Oats Vanishing OATMEAL COOKIES~~~