PEANUT BUTTER BITES | KETO FRIENDLY | DIY for Beginners
Healthy PEANUT BUTTER BITES...gluten-free, keto-friendly, yet so delicious!!
Excellent high protein snack!! Recipe below...
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BITES
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly grease with coconut oil 36 small muffins cups or an 8" x 8" baking pan. Set aside.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 heaping cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond milk or substitute with another plant based milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3-1/2 tablespoons Stevia or substitute with another sugar alternative
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl add first five dry ingredients. Whisk well. Set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together almond milk, eggs, applesauce, vanilla, and coconut oil. Pour over dry ingredients. Whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Add batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. If using an 8"x8" baking pan bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove Peanut Butter Bites to cooling rack.
TIPS: Store in an airtight container up to 4 days in refrigerate or freeze up to 3 months!!
~~~ENJOY your Healthy PEANUT BUTTER BITES~~~