Omelette EGG-ROLL - How to make an OMELETTE ROLL Recipe
Learn a new way to make eating EGGS fun!! Whisk eggs, add to a pan, & start to roll!! Easy, fast, & creative!! Add your favorite ingredients to make it your own personal OMELETTE EGG - ROLL!! Your gonna love this twist to eating your eggs!! Click on SHOW MORE below for instructions...
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper, diced
- salt & peper to taste
- 1 tablespoon onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- oil to slightly coat frying pan
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt & pepper. Add remaining ingredients. Whisk.
- In a 12" frying skillet, over medium-low heat, slightly oil pan. Add about 1/2 cup of egg mixture to pan. Cook until eggs become slightly dry on top. Using two spatula, being to roll eggs towards center. Stop rolling about half way. Add about 1/4 of egg mixture to flat edge of cooked eggs. Cook & continue to roll eggs to middle. Add the additional eggs to flat side of cooked eggs. Cook and continue to roll eggs until you reach the end of egg-roll. Carefully, remove from pan. Cool slightly.
- Using a knife. Cut 1/2" serving slices. Serve!!