FRITTATA | SPANISH OMELET | Learn how to make FRITTATA Recipe
FRITTATA, also known as SPANISH OMELET!! A fast & easy egg dish for breakfast, brunch, luncheon, or a simply protein snack throughout the day!! Deronda demonstrates how quick it is to create!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
- 2 tablespoon whipping cream (can substitute with cream or milk)
- 1/3 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, grated (extra for top of Frittata, optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro (can substitute with dried parsley)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (can substitute with vegetable, or coconut oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 medium EGGS
- In a 12-inch non-stick (oven proof) skillet, over medium-heat, add oil, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl; whisk eggs, cream, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cheeses together.
- Once vegetables are tender...add egg mixture. Stir until eggs being to set.
- Transfer skillet to a 350 degrees preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle of FRITTATA come out clean.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and/or cilantro, optional.
- Sever with toasted English Muffins, toast, blueberry muffins, or what ever else you would ENJOY with your FRITTATA!!
~~~ENJOY YOUR HOMEMADE FRITTATA~~~