High protein, fiber and iron rich diet for diabetics - spinach fried eggs
khana hungama channel
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 - 4 handfuls of Baby spinach chopped
- 2 tsp salasa sauce
- Heat oil in a pan, break both the eggs on each side, then break the yolks. Let the egg set a little, then add salt, black pepper powder and salsa sauce (1 tsp on each egg). Spread sauce evenly.
- Spread spinach over both the eggs, and slowly start mixing everything up so spinach cooks well, and all the ingredients blend well with other. Saute till spinach is cooked.
- Turn off flame, plate out and serve with brown bread toasts.
Enjoy your meal!