EASTER COCONUT EGG NESTS | Only 5-ingredients | DIY Demonstration
COCONUT EGG NESTS for an EASTER TREAT!! Simple and easy to make in less then 10 minutes!! FUN for all to make and ENJOY!! Recipe below...
EASTER COCONUT EGG NESTS
- 3/4 cups (6-ounces) white candy coating or white chocolate chips
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 36 (any flavored) jelly beans or small candy shaped eggs
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate, stirring every 10 seconds until smooth.
- Stir in green and yellow drops of food colorings until well blended.
- Stir in coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls of coconut mixture onto waxed/parchment paper into 12 mounds. Using the back of a teaspoon make an indentation in the center of each mound.
- Fill with three jelly beans or another egg shaped candy. Let stand until chocolate has set or chill in refrigerator up to 15 minutes.
TIPS: Store COCONUT EGG NESTS in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days!!
~~~ENJOY you EASTER COCONUT EGG NEST~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Easter, Easter dessert, Coconut egg nests, Easter coconut nest, Easter coconut baskets, coconut, Jelly beans, egg, Easter Day, Bunny, Easter Holiday, Easter Holiday dessert, Easter Candy, candy, Easter next, Easter Basket, Candy eggs, Egg shape, Easter treat, Easter Snack, snack, Treat, food coloring, Green Food coloring, Yellow food coloring, Easter food, Easter Celebration, Jesus Christ Holiday,