EGG IN A BACON BASKET - Learn how to make Demonstration
If you're an EGG & BACON lover...you're gonna love these EGG IN BACON BASKETS!! Perfect for special occasions...Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Sunday Brunch, or any other special day of the year!! SIMPLE & EASY to make, yet delicious to eat!! Start a new food tradition for your family!! NO DISAPPOINTS for generations to come!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
EGG IN BACON BASKET
Makes 12 (divide the recipe to make 6)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 12-24 regular/ thin slices of Bacon
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 medium EGGS
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, minced, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced, optional
- 2/3 cup Colby Jack or Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Oil or spray a regular size (count 12) muffin pan. Line each muffin pan with 1 or 2 slices of bacon. Set aside!!
- In a 3-cup measure cup, or a bowl with spout, add eggs, heavy cream, onions, peppers, cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are well combine!!
- Pour egg mixture into bacon line muffin tins, about 3/4-inch full.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until eggs have formed a dome shape on top.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove EGG IN A BACON BASKET by using a plastic knife to loosen edges.
- Serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!!
TIPS: Store in an airtight container (in refrigerator) up to 3 days.
~~~ENJOY YOUR EGG IN A BACON BASKET~~~