Pizza with Potato Pizza Base
khana hungama channel
- 1 onion cut into thin rings
- 3 Potatoes washed and grated
- 1/2 capsicum cut into thin rings
- 1 tomato cut into thin rings
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp schezwan chilli garlic paste
- 1.5 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs or pizza topping
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1.5 tsp pizza pasta sauce
- 3-4 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp rice flour
- Any other vegetables of your choice
- 1.5 tsp oil
- Mix rice flour, cornflour, 1 tsp black pepper and salt to taste with grated potato and form a soft dough. If required use a tbsp or two of water
- Brush oil on a pan, with a tbsp or ladle, put a third of this mixture on the pan and spread on pan, using spatula to shape a perfect round base, not thicker than any stuffed parantha.
- Cover, cook till you see the outer portion turning golden brown, and top turning glossy and dry. Brush oil on top, turn upside down and now cook uncovered till golden brown from other side too. Repeat process with rest of the dough to make three pizza bases.
- Preheat air fryer at 200°C for 5 mins. Mix both sauces together, spread on all bases. Spread a little cheese, then vegetables and then sprinkle salt and black pepper. Spread some more cheese on top, sprinkle herbs and chilli flakes.
- Place the assembled pizza in air fryer basket, air fry for 5-7 mins, till cheese melts.
- Remive, plate out, cut into 4 pieces and serve with sauce, or plain.
Enjoy your meal!