Bread Pizza on a tawa or skillet
khana hungama channel
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 large mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 serving spoonful curd
- 3/4th Cup Semolina
- 1 large capsicum finely chopped
- 3/4th Cup Malai (fresh cream off the boiled and cooled milk)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 4 bread Slices
- 1 tsp paprika powder or red chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp oil
- Blend together Malai, 1/4th Cup milk, curd and mayo till no lumps are there. Add Semolina, black pepper and salt. Mix and add vegetables. If the batter becomes too thick, add 1/4th Cup more milk. Add Oregano and paprika powder/ red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Put a Flat bottomed pan/ skillet on flame and let it get heated.
- Brush oil on the pan. Take a bread slice, spread the batter generously on one side, place it on pan face down so batter is on bottom side.
- Spread batter on the other side, wait till bottom side is browned, pour a few drops of oil on the upper side, and turn the bread upside down.
- Cook the other side too till brown, remove, and with a Pizza cutter cut it diagonally into 4 triangles. Serve hot with sauce.
Enjoy your meal!