ZUCCHINI BREAD | Old-Fashioned STYLE | Simple to follow DIY Demonstration
ZUCCHINI BREAD...a family favorite!! Moist on the inside, yet a lightly crunch on the outside. ADDICTIVE!! Recipe below...
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Lightly grease and flour (2) 8" by 3-1/2" bread loaf pans. Set aside.
- 2 cups (seeds removed) grated fresh Zucchini squash
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped, plus extra for top of loafs, optional
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour or substitute with Unbleached Bread Flour
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add eggs, vanilla, oil, and sugar. Whisk well. Let set for 5 minutes. Add grated zucchini. Mix well.
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Stir until wet ingredients have almost absorbed dry ingredients. Add nuts. Stir until you no longer see dry ingredients.
- Add Zucchini mixture to prepared loaf pans (3/4 full). Top with additional walnuts.
- Bake on the middle rack for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Cool in baking pan for 5 minutes before removing bread to a cooling rack. Cool 1 hours before cutting.
TIPS: Store in an airtight container up to 2 days or freeze (wrapped well) up to 3 months.
~~~ENJOY your Homemade ZUCCHINI BREAD~~~