Delicious ZUCCHINI BREAD with WALNUTS - How to make Zucchini Bread with Walnuts recipe
I was inspired to make ZUCCHINI BREAD and MINI-MUFFINS after seeing freshly vivid zucchinis in the supermarket today. Nothing better then freshly baked ZUCCHINI bread this time of the year. Serve during a special gathering, eat for breakfast, have as a snack or a pick me up when on the go! Click on "Show more" to get this awesome ZUCCHINI BREAD recipe below...
ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 325 degrees for glass bake ware.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 - 1 cup walnut nuts, chopped (or a nut of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini squash, rinsed and grated
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In large mixing bowl add the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk well. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Whisk well. Set aside.
- Grate zucchini and add to sugar & cinnamon mixture. Stir well.
- Add zucchini, sugar and cinnamon mixture to flour mixture. Add walnuts. Stir until dry ingredients are just moist.
- Makes 2 loafs or 1 loaf and 24 mini-muffins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes for mini-muffins and 1 hour for Zucchini Loaf. Use a toothpick to check before removing from oven.