No knead, no yeast air fried small breads
khana hungama channel
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 gm baking powder
- 100 ml water
- 300 gms bread flour/ APF, or a combination of whole wheat, and apf/bread flour
- 100 ml milk
- 20 gms powdered sugar
- Mix together all ingredients excep flour. Mix them up with a spoon, or egg beater till all are nicely blended.
- Add flour slowly to it, mixing at every add with spoon, or hands, so you get a sticky, lump free dough. Cover and keep aside for 10 - 15 mins.
- On a working surface, sprinkle some flour. Take dough out of the bowl and place on the working surface. Sprinkle sone flour on the dough. Do not use too much dry flour. With soft hands, roll dough to a large cylindrical shape.
- Cut the roll into 5 - 6 equal pieces. Take each portion, make a ball, flatten out, taking care not to press hard. Roll the flattened piece so the sides are thinner than the center portion. Repeat with all portions
- Preheat air fryer for 5 mins at 180°C. Grease parchment paper. Make a cut lengthwise on each roll. Place first the parchment paper at the bottom of the air fryer basket, then place the small breads in basket, 2 - 3 at a time, so some space is left for the bread to rise.
- Air fry for 12 - 15 mins at 250°C or for 20 - 25 mins at 180°C, checking in between with a fork to ensure it is completely baked.
- Plate out, serve with butter, kababs, or any other accompaniment.
Enjoy your meal!