FRENCH TOAST in 3 Minutes - Learn How to make perfect FRENCH TOAST Recipe Demonstration
Perfect...FRENCH TOAST!! Deronda demonstrates how much fun it is to make this delicious breakfast food!! Top with your favorite syrup, fruit(s), and/or nut(s) to impress your family and guess, or just yourself!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
- 1/3 cup milk or cream
- 1/3 cup Corn Flakes, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices cinnamon swirl or white bread
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Whisk together egg, milk, and sugar. Add to flat bottom shallow dish (pie dish for example).
- Crush corn flakes in a plastic bag using hands, or use the back of a heavy large spoon. Add to a separate flat bottom shallow dish.
- Dip each side of bread into egg mixture. Immediately, roll each side of coated bread into crushed corn flakes.
- In a 12-inch skillet, over medium-heat, add butter. Melt. Add coated slice of bread to prepared skillet. Fry each side of bread about 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Transfer to serving plate. Keep warm by covering with foil, or clean paper towels. Also, may keep warm in a 150 degree pre-heated oven.6. Serve with your favorite flavor syrup, fruits, nuts, or what ever else you ENJOY eating your FRENCH TOAST with!!
~~ ENJOY YOUR FRENCH TOAST~~