Egg BurgerGot the name from a kid a heard, calling Burger a gadbad 😊
khana hungama channel
- 1 tbsp Semolina
- 1 small sized onion finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 large sized Potato boiled Peeled and grated
- 1 tsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp Grated cheese
- 1 tsp pasta sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp roasted Cumin powder
- 1 1 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- 1 tomato sliced into rings
- 1/4th Cup Bengal Gram flour
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 eggs boiled and peeled
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Cut Eggs into half, remove yolk
- Mix together grated Potato, green chilli, onion, cheese, 1/2 tsp kashmiri Red chilli powder, 1/4th tsp Coriander powder, 1/4th tsp roasted Cumin powder and salt
- Make a paste of Bengal Gram flour and Semolina with rest of the Powdered spices
- Fill the Space left empty by egg yolk with Potato mix, dip in the flour paste and deep fry.
- Spread mustard sauce on bottom portion of the burger buns and pasta sauce on the top portion. Cit fried egg pakoda into halves, place both halves of one pakoda on top of the bottom portion, place tomato slices on it, put some Mayonnaise, close with the top portion of the bus. Roast it on a skillet, serve hot with sauce.
Enjoy your meal!