Red Lobster CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS | MIMIC-STYLE | DIY for Beginners
Learn how simple it is to make RED LOBSTER CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS!! Taste just like you're at the restaurant!! NO KIDDIN!! Recipe below...
CHEDDAR CHEESE BISCUITS (Mimic Recipe)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly oil or butter. Set aside.
- 3/4 cup shredded/grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk or substitute with whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit or baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl add baking mix, garlic powder, and salad dressing mix. Use a fork to blend ingredients. Add shredded cheese. Toss with fork. Make a well in the center of mixture. Stir in buttermilk just until mixtures is moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 450 degrees F. oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Meanwhile, mix butter, garlic powder, ranch salad dressing mix, and parsley flakes until well blended. Blush over hot biscuits. Serve warm.
TIP: Store biscuits in an airtight container up to 1 day. Microwave for 4 to 6 seconds or until warm.
~~~ENJOY your Mimic Red Lobster CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS~~~