PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE | BEST Homemade | DIY Demonstration
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE...simply the BEST!! Perfect for these chilly Fall days!! ADDICTIVE for the latte LOVERS!! Recipe below...
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
(Makes 2 (10-ounce) servings)
- Whipped Cream
- 2 cups whole or 2% milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, extract for sprinkling on top
- 1-3 tablespoons sugar, or substitute with stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (from the can) 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coffee, regular or decaf
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE BLEND:
- Pinch of ground clove
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix & Use.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a 2-quart sauce pan, over medium-heat; add milk, sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and spice(s). Whisk. Heat until slightly frothy and bubbly around edge of pan, about 4-5 minutes. Whisk occasionally. DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in coffee.
- Divide mixture between to heat proof mugs. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles of spice.
~~~ENJOY your homemade PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Pumpkin drink, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice Latte, How to make a Latte, How to make Pumpkin spice Latte, Pumpkin puree, Latte, latte, pumpkin latte, How to make a pumpkin latte, dairy, non-dairy, milk, 2% milk, Almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, How to make Pumpkin pie spice, drinking, whipped cream, latte with whipped cream, How to make a latte recipe, milk drink, breakfast, brunch, coffee, coffe latte, coffee drink,