Chai O - Green chilli Flavoured tea
khana hungama channel
- 1 1/4th Cup water
- 1/4th tsp green cardamom powder (or 2 green cardamoms)
- 2 small tsp jaggery powder
- 1 small green chilli broken into halves
- 1 1/4th tsp tea leaves
- 1/4th tsp fennel powder (or 1/2 tsp fennel seeds)
- 1 cup milk
- Boil water and add milk (If you do not have Powdered fennel and cardamom, put fennel seeds and Crushed green cardamom at the time of boiling water)
- Once water and milk boil, add tea leaves. Give one boil, add green chilli, fennel and cardamom powder. Lower flame and let it boil for a min. ute and a half on low flame to infuse Flavours.
- Meanwhile drop in jaggery powder in the cups. Strain and pour tea in both the cups. Stir to mix jaggery powder, and Enjoy your hot green chilli Flavoured tea.
Enjoy your meal!