French's FAMOUS GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - How to make GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE Recipe
FAMOUS French's GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE...that you're gonna just love!! Deronda demonstrate how to make this Thanksgiving Day side dish that families have been serving for decades!! Simple, fast yet easy to make with only 5 ingredients!! START PREPARING...
French's GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly oil 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Set aside.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (10 oz.) can Campbell's cream of Mushroom soup
- 1-1/3 cups French's Fried Onions
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) cut green bean, drained OR 2 (9 oz.) bags of frozen green beans, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl add mushroom soup, black pepper and milk. Whisk until well blended.
- Add drained green beans and 2/3 cup of French's fried onions to mushroom mixture. Fold with spatula until beans are well coated.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Add additional 3/4 cup French's onions to top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cover casserole with foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
Links to my FAVORITE THANKSGIVING DAY foods...
Enjoy your meal!
Casserole (Culinary Tool), Green Bean (Food), Green Bean Casserole (Dish), Food (TV Genre), French's, Fried, Onions, Casserole, Holidays, Christmas, Day, How to make a Green Bean Casserole, Recipe, Recipes, Famous, Delicious, Tutorial, Video, How-to (Website Category), Cooking, Kitchen, Side, Dish, Vegetable, Vegetables, Eating, Thanksgiving (Holiday), Christmas (Holiday), Christmas Eve (Holiday), Demonstration, Instructions, Youtube, Google, Videos, Easter, Father's Day, Mother's Day,