CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - How to make CHICKEN ENCHILADAS Recipe
CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE made with only (5) ingredients...shredded chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, enchilada sauce, sour cream, and corn tortillas!! Deronda demonstrates how easy it is to prepare!! PERFECT evening dinner for family and/or friends!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Grease 13" by 9" baking dish. Set aside.
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken will do)
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 9 (six inch) corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- In prepared baking dish evenly layer half the chicken, green enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, sour cream, and shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Repeat layers once more.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover. Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until bubbly around edges.
- Cool for 30 minutes. Serve!!
~~ENJOY your CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE~~