Stuffed BELL PEPPERS Recipe - How to make Stuffed BELL PEPPERS
STUFFED BELL PEPPERS...you're gonna just love!! Multi-Colored bell peppers (use green if you wish) stuffed with freshly lean ground beef, grated parmesan cheese, marinara sauce, rice, seasonings and baked with a bubbly mozzarella topping!! click on "SHOW MORE" below for recipe...
STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1-1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 4 regular sized bell peppers, multi-colored or green
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1/4 cup water
- salt & pepper to flavor
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 1/2 to 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, over medium-heat, saute onions, carrots, celery in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 5 minutes. Add ground beef, season with salt and pepper, cook (continue to stir while breaking up meat) for 4 minutes.
- Add marinara sauce, rice, cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Cute each bell pepper in half. Remove seeds and ribs with spoon. Place each bell pepper half into a 13" by 9" baking pan. Stuff each pepper half with meat mixture. Top with grated mozzarella cheese. Drizzle remaining olive oil over stuff bell peppers. Add water to bottom of pan, making sure not to get water in stuffed peppers. Water will help pepper steam while baking.
- Remove from oven. Cools 5 minutes before serving!!