JALAPANO POPPERS - How to make JALAPANO POPPER Recipe
GREEN or RED JALAPANOS maybe used to master these popular hors d'oeuvres...JALAPANOS stuffed with cream & shredded cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon then baked to perfection. A crowd pleaser every time!! Click on "show more" below to recipe...
JALAPANO POPPER RECIPE
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 Jalapanos, rinsed, cut in half, seeds removed
- 18 sliced bacon, precooked (in the Box)
- Using a folk combine the cream & cheddar cheeses together.
- Stuff each half jalapeno pepper cavity with cheese mixture.
- Using one whole slice of precooked bacon...wrap each half stuffed pepper snuggly.
- Bake wrapped, stuffed pepper for 20-25 minutes. Bake longer if desired.
Cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.