GOULASH in 30 Minutes - Learn how to make GOULASH Recipe Demonstration
GOULASH...a hearty soup-stew known around the world. Deronda demonstrates how fast, easy, & delicious it is to make the American version of GOULASH!! Click on SHOW MORE below for recipe...
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup (wheat or white) pasta
- 1 teaspoons Paprike
- 1 (15 OZ.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 LB. lean ground meat
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (15 OZ.) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Colby Jack shredded cheese for topping GOULASH, optional
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- In a 5-6 quart Dutch oven, or heavy sauce, over medium heat, add ground beef. Cook until meat is lightly brown with a little pink still showing.
- Add onions & green bell pepper. Cook until onions are translucence.
- Add garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Add oregano, paprika, bay leaf, salt, and crushed red pepper. Stir well.
- Pour in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomate paste, and water. Stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover. Cook 15 minutes.
- Stir in pasta (make sure the tomato sauce is bubbling, before adding the pasta). Cover. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Let GOULASH rest for 10 minutes before serving.
TIPS: Store GOULASH in refrigerator, in an airtight container, up to 3 days!!
~~ENJOY YOUR GOULASH~~