Creamy Chicken Piccata Pasta
Full Kitchen channel
Creamy Chicken Piccata pasta has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This meal is a restaurant quality meal ready in 30 minutes!
It can be a great keto meal if you skip pasta.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper(use less if you don't like heat)
- 2 tbsp cepers(optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, crushed red peppers and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the cut chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
- If you like more sauce you can double the sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Creamy Chicken Piccata pasta, chicken pasta, how to make, chicken pasta alfredo recipe, chicken pasta recipes, easy dinner, Family meals, pasta, chicken piccata, creamy chicken pasta, creamy chicken pasta recipe, how to make chicken piccata, creamy pasta, chicken piccata pasta, easy creamy chicken pasta, chicken pasta recipes italian,