Fettuccine ALFREDO SAUCE in 12 minutes | Easy STEP by STEP | DIY Demonstration
Fettuccine ALFREDO SAUCE...a perfect pasta dish in minutes!! Deronda demonstrates how fast & easy it is to whip together!! A delicious Italian dish that no one will believe you made!! Recipe below...
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO SAUCE
Serves 2 (double the ingredients below to serve 4)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, 8 tablespoons) butter, cubed
- 8 OZ Box fettuccine
- 2-3 Fresh basil leaves, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Bring water to boil. Cook pasta according to package direction.
- In a 2-quart sauce pan, oven medium heat, add butter. Melt. Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook 30 seconds.
- Add Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended with butter mixture.
- Add whipping cream. Stir until sauce becomes creamy and white with tiny bubble around the edge. Cover. Remove from heat.
- Drain cooked Fettuccine. Toss well with ALFREDO SAUCE.
- Serve immediately!!
~~~ENJOY your homemade FETTUCCINE ALFREDO SAUCE~~~