PUMPKIN CAKE DOUGHNUT HOLES | Moist Bite-Sized Donuts | Simply DIY Recipe
PUMPKIN CAKE DOUGHNUT HOLES...a Fall favorite!! Moist & Delicious!! A perfect treat for the PUMPKIN LOVERS!! Recipe below...
PUMPKIN CAKE DOUGHNUT HOLES:
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of grated nutmeg or 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1-quart (4-cups) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-vegetable shortening
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- In a medium bowl; whisk together flour, milk powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. Set aside.
- In a large bowl; beat together eggs, shortening, and sugar until well blended. Add pumpkin, white vinegar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add 1/3 flour mixture to pumpkin mixture alternately with 1/3 of lemon/lime soda, at a time, beating after each addition until you no longer see flour.
- Add the oil in an electric skillet, or 5-quart sauce pan, or Dutch oven. Heat oil to 375 degrees F. Use a thermometer if using a sauce pan or Dutch oven. Important to maintain consistent temperature on oil.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of batter, a few at a time, into the heated oil. Fry for 1 minute before flipping to fry an additional 1 minutes or until golden in color.
- Roll (warm to handle) PUMPKIN DOUGHNUT HOLES in granulated sugar, or not!!
~~~ENJOY your HOMEMADE PUMPKIN CAKE DOUGHNUT HOLES~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Donuts, How to make doughnut, How to make doughnut hole, How to make cake doughnuts, Pumpkin, Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin cake donuts, Pumpkin doughnuts, How to make pumpkin doughnuts, Doughnuts, Doughnut, How to make fried donuts, Fried Doughnuts, Fried Donuts, Cake Donuts, Cake Doughnut, How to make fried doughnuts, donuts, Cake doughnuts, How to make, Pumpkin recipes, breakfast, Brunch, morning, am, homemade,