COUSCOUS Salad - Learn how to make COUSCOUS SALAD Recipe
COUSCOUS SALAD...loaded with freshly chopped zucchini, red bell pepper, sweet onions, and your favorite choice of dressing!! Fast and simple to make, yet delicious and healthy for YOU!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
(Makes 6 large servings)
- 1/2 cup your favorite dressing
- 1 medium-size red Bell Pepper, may substitute for yellow or orange Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, optional
- 1 cup Zucchini, seeds removed & diced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup Couscous, prepare according to package directions.
- Add cooked Couscous to large bowl. Cool slightly.
- Stir in zucchini, red bell pepper, onions, cumin, and dressing. Toss well. Refrigerate for 3-5 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, optional.
This COUSCOUS SALAD pairs deliciously with grilled chicken, fish, and/or steaks.
TIPS: Prepare COUSCOUS SALAD the night before serving. Store in an airtight contain!!
~~~ENJOY your refreshing COUSCOUS SALAD, my friends!!~~~