CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP | Vegetarian SHIITAKE Style | DIY Easy
This mouth-watering, yet creamy MUSHROOM SOUP is a favorite for the MUSHROOM lovers!! Loaded with slices of SHIITAKE mushrooms in every delicious bite!! Click on SHOW MORE below for recipe...
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP:
- 1/2 Lbs. Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup milk, or substitute with half & half, or whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a large Dutch oven, or heavy bottom sauce pan, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add shiitake mushrooms. Stir. Sauté 10 minutes. Stir often.
- Add salt, pepper, dried parsley, 1/2 cup milk, vegetable broth to sautéed shiitake mushroom mixture. Bring to a gentle boil, turn down heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk remaining milk with flour. Pour into mushroom mixture.
- Stir well. Turn heat up to medium-high. Bring to a gentle boil stirring constantly for 1 minute. Soup will thicken slightly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley (optional), and serve!!
~~~ENJOY your CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Mushroom Soup, How to make mushroom soup, Soup, How to make Soup, Mushrooms, Shiitake, Shiitake muscrooms, Mushroom Soup Recipe, Kitchen, Cream, Soups for Fall weather, Soups for lunch, Soups for an Entree, Entree Soups, Light Soups, Cooking, Winter Foods, Fall Foods, Soups On, Shiitake Soup, How to make Shiitake mushroom Soup,