BROCCOLI SOUP in 7 minutes | LOW FAT | EASY RECIPE
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Start your year off (FEELING SLIM & TRIM) with this LOW FAT easy to make steamed BROCCOLI SOUP recipe!! Deronda demonstrates how to make this nutritious soup in just minutes!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 LBS. Fresh Broccoli, rinsed & remove florets (1/4-inch) from stock
- 6 cups cool water
- In a 4-quart sauce pan, bring water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and salt to boiling water. Cover with tight fitting lid. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove broccoli floret from boiling. Reserve water.
- In a blender or food processor add cooked broccoli florets. Pour broccoli water over broccoli florets, about half way up. Pulse until broccoli is well blended. Add more broccoli liquid if too thick.
- Taste to season BROCCOLI SOUP before adding more salt.
- Immediately serve, or store in an air thigh container. Warm over low-heat, or microwave before serving.
- Garnish with (your choice) shredded cheese, croutons, a drizzle of olive oil, & fresh cracked pepper, all optional.
ENJOY your BROCCOLI SOUP!!