Sausage and Shrimp Soup - So good & Easy!!
See What Rita’s Cooking channel
In this video, I'll show you an easy recipe for spicy sausage&shrimp soup that you'll be enjoying all fall and winter long! I know this one is going to be a keeper, so enjoy?
Here's what you'll need, I'll show you what to do:
- 2cups of vegetable or other broth
- At least 2tbsp of each; minced garlic, cayenne pepper, chili powder, thyme, salt and pepper
- 1/2 to 1 stick of butter
- At least 1pound of deviened shrimp
- 1med green bell pepper
- 1small onion
- 3cups of tomatoes (diced, plum, stewed, etc.) undrained if canned
- At least 1/2poubd of spicy sausage sliced ( I used Cajun Andouille Sausage
- 2stalks of celery
- 1jalapeño seeds removed
- 1med sweet red bell pepper
- 1cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2cups of frozen corn, thawed; or use canned/fresh
Enjoy your meal!
Film Maker Pro, sausage and shrimp soup, soup, spicy, andouille sausage, shrimp, comfort food, one pot meals, fall, winter, crowd pleaser, easy meals, quick meals, how to, cooking show, cooking tutorial, see what ritas cooking,