Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup - so easy and so good!
This is my spin on the old favorite, chicken noodle soup. Nothing's better in the cold weather, when you're feeling sick, or when you just want a taste of childhood. Please enjoy, and let me know if you make this one!
What you need:
- 1 Envelope of dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 Can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 of a medium onion-chopped (more if you like)
- 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Stalk of chopped celery (more if you like)
- 1 10oz bag of mixed veggies (corn, peas, green beans, carrots)
- 3cups of cooked and chopped chicken (I used a store bought Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 32oz box of Chicken Broth
- Salt Pepper Garlic Powder Rosemary Thyme to season chicken and veggies
- 1 Cup of Half and Half
- 1 Cup of bacon pieces (bits or fried pieces)
- 1 16oz Box of pasta (I used thick spaghetti)
NOTE: I added 2 more cups of water, and 1/2 a cup of cheese after letting the soup sit a little bit, and it was PERRRFECT!!