khana hungama channel
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tsp jaggery powder or 4 tsp sugar
- 2-3 raisins
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 4 tsp Ragi flour
- 2-3 almonds
- 2-3 cashews
- Dry roast ragi in a pan for 2-3 mins stirring continuously. Take out and keep aside
- In the same pan, boil water, add dry fruits and jaggery/ sugar
- Slowly add ragi flour while stirring continuously so no lumps form. Take care to cook on low medium flame.
- Once it is thick, add milk in the same manner, cook till it reaches desired consistency, stirring continuously on low medium flame
- Dish out and serve hot
Enjoy your meal!