Stuffed CHEESY PASTA SHELLS in MARINARA | Perfect ITALIAN DISH Recipe
An ITALIAN dish made with...JUMBO PASTA SHELLS stuffed with RICOTTA, MOZZARELLA, & PARMESAN CHEESES smothered in your favorite choice of MARINARA or Spaghetti SAUCE!! A perfect ITALIAN Entree!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
Stuffed PASTA SHELLS in MARINARA Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cups (24 oz.) jar of Marinara sauce, or Spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 oz) package dried JUMBO PASTA SHELLS
- 3/4 cups Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 (15 oz.) container of Ricotta Cheese
- Cook PASTA SHELLS according to package directions. Drain & cool.
- In a medium bowl add eggs, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley. Stir until all ingredients are well combine. Set aside.
- Evenly add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of a 13" by 9" baking dish. Add 1 cup marinara sauce. Spread out evenly.
- Stuff cooked pasta shells with cheese mixture. Arrange stuffed shells (in a single layer) on top of tomato sauce. Cover with remaining sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses. Drizzle remaining olive oil on top.
- Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until bubbly around edges!!
~~~ENJOY your Stuffed PASTA SHELLS in MARINARA SAUCE~~~