Nutella PUFF PASTRIES | Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Demonstration Recipe
Nutella PUFF PASTRIES...just in time for Valentine's Day!! Fluffy puffed pastries filled with a chocolate hazelnut center, & drizzled with just the right amount of glaze!! Simple & Easy to make!! A Guarantee to "BE MINE" any day of the year!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
Nutella Puff Pastries
1- 9" by 9" square sheet of Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon water
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Whisk egg & water together. Set aside.
- Onto a lightly floured surface; Unfold sheet of PUFF PASTRY.
- Using a rolling pin lightly row over PASTRY until dough surface is smooth.
- Cut dough into 9 (3" by 3") squares.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Nutella in the center of each square. Seal edges with egg wash. Fold into a triangle. Using a folk lightly press edges together.
- Add to lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree F. oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a whisk; mix together powdered sugar, salt, and milk. Drizzle lightly over tops of each Puff Pastry.
TIP: Store in a air tight container for up to 1 day at room temperature.
ENJOY your NUTELLA PUFF PASTRIES!!