SPINACH DIP BREAD BOWL | SUPER BOWL Food Favorite | DIY Demonstration
HOT SPINACH DIP SERVED IN FRENCH BREAD BOWL!! Deliciously fun food for your SUPER BOWL party or perfect for any entertaining!! Recipe below...
SPINACH DIP BREAD BOWL
- 1-2 garlic clove(s), finely minced
- 1 cup Italian Cheese blend, shredded (substitute with Provolone, Mozzarella, or Asiago cheese)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 round or oblong loaf of French Bread
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and water squeezed out
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded (substitute with Provolone, Mozzarella, or Asiago Cheese)
- Remove bread from the center of loaf leaving bottom to form a bowl. Place on large cookie sheet. Make vertical cuts around edge of bread 1/2-inch apart. Add 2-3 tablespoons of shredded cheese to coat bottom of bread.
- Cut bread removed from center into cubes. Toss with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium-heat add olive oil and garlic. Stir. Add cream cheese, spinach, cheeses (reserving 1/4 cup of cheese, and sour cream. Stir until cream cheese has melted. Remove from heat. Stir in green onions. Add mixture to center of prepared bread bowl loaf. Top with reserved cheese. Add tossed bread cubes around bread bowl in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 35-40 minutes or until cheese in golden brown on top.
- Serve warm.
TIPS: Serve with your favorite vegetables and/or chips!!
~~~ENJOY your HOT SPINACH DIP BREAD BOWL~~~